Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.comp.periphs.printers,alt.comp.freeware
Airman Basic Airman Basic is offline

Default How do you create a PDF by copying a page in an HP printer/copier?

On 02/13/2010 11:32 PM, Brent wrote:

I press on the Windows XP link and then I try to access the firmware, the
drivers, anything ... and all time out and deliver nothing.

It's soooo very frustrating just trying to download a software driver.

I even tried CNET and other links (most of which are trying to sell
driver-detection software) but they pointed back to the bogus HP web site
where the drivers are listed but nobody can get them.

At least I can't. Can you?

Seems to work here. Perhaps you need to try a different browser?