Posted to alt.home.repair
Brent[_3_] Brent[_3_] is offline

Default How do you create a PDF by copying a page in an HP printer/copier?

On Sat, 13 Feb 2010 13:19:59 -0800 (PST), hr(bob) wrote:

Are you trying to scan/convert a text document to text and then
convert to pdf, or do you want to go directly from whatever is scanned
to pdf???

All I want is what anyone would want which is to feed a piece of paper in
the printer (scan it) and have it show up on the Windows XP PC as a PDF
file.

I realize now I don't have the scanner drivers but when I go to the
scanners control panel, it doesn't have any entry for the HP 3200m Laserjet
printer.

And, as I noted, the HP web site doesn't allow downloads of the drivers for
this printer (at least I can't get them to download).
http://tinyurl.com/ye47hqk