Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.snail-mail
Mark Lloyd Mark Lloyd is offline

Default Need indicator light in the mailbox to see if anything is inside

On Sat, 13 Feb 2010 05:02:41 +0000 (UTC), Judy Zappacosta
wrote:

[snip]

Seems like a general enough request that others would have resolved it by
now. Or, does everyone always look in their mailbox every day even when
there's no mail inside?

That is often look inside SEVERAL TIMES a day, since you don't always
know the carrier's gone when there's no mail in the box.
--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us

"How could you ask me to believe in God when there's
absolutely no evidence that I can see?" -- Jodie Foster