Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected][_2_] norminn@earthlink.net[_2_] is offline

Default How do you create a PDF by copying a page in an HP printer/copier?

Brent wrote:
How do you create a PDF by copying a page in an HP printer/copier?

I have the HP 3200m B&W laser printer/copier which is not a flatbed but a
"regular" printer/copier that accepts paper sheets fed into it.

Do I need special software to copy to a PDF on the computer?

I lost the original HP driver disk long ago but can download the drivers if
that's what I need to copy-to-pdf.

Or is there "special" WinXP PC software that allows a printer copy to be
converted to a PDF?

It is pretty easy to find drivers on HP website - need model name and
number. Did your printer EVER have the capability to save documents in
PDF format? I have a Cannon scanner and the driver allows saving but
not editing in PDF format.