Posted to alt.home.repair

Default How do you create a PDF by copying a page in an HPprinter/copier?

On Feb 13, 2:58*pm, Van Chocstraw
wrote:
Brent wrote:
How do you create a PDF by copying a page in an HP printer/copier?

I have the HP 3200m B&W laser printer/copier which is not a flatbed but a
"regular" printer/copier that accepts paper sheets fed into it.

Do I need special software to copy to a PDF on the computer?

I lost the original HP driver disk long ago but can download the drivers if
that's what I need to copy-to-pdf.

Or is there "special" WinXP PC software that allows a printer copy to be
converted to a PDF?

Take a look he *http://www.dopdf.com/

Are you trying to scan/convert a text document to text and then
convert to pdf, or do you want to go directly from whatever is scanned
to pdf???