Simon

Default Replacement Toilet

Thanks for all the replys - off to get the "stuff".....

Simon

Your right about the road - just head for Lancaster from Phila and you go
straight thru Intercourse and Paradise

"Huge" wrote in message
"BillR" writes:
SP wrote:
I want to replace the toilet in my downstairs bathroom.

It looks straightforward - are there any pitfalls I should be aware
of - is there any web page tips people can point me to?

Thanks

Simon

Get one whose outlet is identical to the existing. e.g. if its a floor

exit
then the new one doesn't want to be a rear exit.

Called "S trap" and "P trap", respectively, BTW.

(Very appropriately.)