Posted to alt.home.repair

Default How do you create a PDF by copying a page in an HP printer/copier?

On Sat, 13 Feb 2010 05:36:57 +0000 (UTC), Brent
wrote:

How do you create a PDF by copying a page in an HP printer/copier?

I have the HP 3200m B&W laser printer/copier which is not a flatbed but a
"regular" printer/copier that accepts paper sheets fed into it.

Do I need special software to copy to a PDF on the computer?

I lost the original HP driver disk long ago but can download the drivers if
that's what I need to copy-to-pdf.

Or is there "special" WinXP PC software that allows a printer copy to be
converted to a PDF?

Adobe Distiller might do what you want. I tossed out my printer over
10 years ago and now print to PDF files instead. I emptied a file
cabinet and scanned the papers I might need, and now the file cabinet
is gone too.