Posted to alt.home.repair,comp.text.pdf,alt.comp.freeware
Jim Elbrecht Jim Elbrecht is offline

Default How do you create a PDF by copying a page in an HP printer/copier?

On Fri, 12 Feb 2010 23:28:27 -0800, Craig
wrote:

On 02/12/2010 10:36 PM, Melissa Andrade wrote:
Not all are free though but freeware probably won't work for anything
useful anyway.

Wow. That was a funny thing to say, considering where you cross-posted.

Really! I'm reading on alt.home.repair [and wondering how the OP
thought it was on topic] and almost replied that I've had better luck
with freeware than a whole bunch of paid programs over the years.

When I saw that it was crossposted I killed my reply without looking
to see where it was cross-posted to.

Download and install a "pdf printer" and you'll be able to save anything
as a pdf. There are a lot of good, free ones around but I'm most
familiar with pdf creator at http://www.pdfforge.org/. It's free and
open source so you can use it legally for private and commercial purposes.

Add 'open source' to the software & I challenge anyone to come up with
a scenario where there is a better commercial option.

Jim