Nova

Default Recommendation for a Brad Nailer

Phisherman wrote:

If you have the cash, Senco. Buy their fasteners too.

I have the Senco "Accuset" brad nailer. Senco brads are difficult to
find in my area. I tired using other brands, which caused the gun to
jam.

I contacted Senco about the problem their tech support told me that if
I wanted to use other manufacture's brads to load them one notch
higher than normal for the Senco brand, as the Senco brads are
slightly shorter than the others. Doing so solved the problem.

--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA