Posted to uk.d-i-y
F[_2_] F[_2_] is offline

Default Are you the homeowner?

On 12/02/2010 20:25 ARWadsworth wrote:

But I use an A4 sized display in the window
that is visible to visitors before they get to the door.

We had a small card behind the glass in the door but since we got a new
plastic door with double glazed panels even quite a large font is
unreadable through the obscured glazing. Anyone any thoughts on how to
get the message across without using a 240pt font on a piece of A2?

The neighbour across has got a note taped to the outside of her door
(which says she's not buying at the door and doesn't want to change her
energy supplier or her god...) but I don't want to have anything as
inelegant as that.