Fly-by-Night CC

Default Recommendation for a Brad Nailer

In article ,
WD wrote:

$150 for a Senco? Unless my bread and butter depends on it, I would
rather buy a $19 HF's brad nailer, or seven HF's brad nailer to one
Senco XP25!

Bottom line = $150 Vs $19!

A) I believe in buying the best I can afford.
2) I don't want any frustration with what may turn out to be a cheap
tool (as opposed to an inexpensive one).
C) I believe in supporting American made products - if the dollars I
spent help feed, clothe and shelter a neighbor so that they in turn can
support their neighbor, then that's where I'll direct my money. It's not
always about how cheaply you can buy your goods and services as to
whether you and your's prosper.

http://www.flybynightcoppercompany.com
http://www.easystreet.com/~onlnlowe/index.html