Posted to rec.woodworking
RonB[_2_] RonB[_2_] is offline

Default ot I hate snow

On Feb 10, 2:27*pm, "lennn99" wrote:
I live in carroll county md and All my wood is outside in the shed and I
cannot get to it. Now I have time to play and no wood. the snow is drifting
to the point that I can no longer see the shed! Sigh!

Len

I told a fellow the other day "The next person who says this is such a
pretty snow is gettin' punched. We have had a glacier at the end of
our driveway since mid December from continuous removal and piling.
But I cannot imagine what you folks are going through. We have had
about 25 inches in SE Kansas this winter which is a lot. You guys
have well exceeded that in days.

Good Luck and keep the fridge full of beer.

RonB