Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.bitterness
Stranded Stranded is offline

Default So Where Are All These Unemployed People?

Man, you don't know how bad it is here.

They're expecting massive power failures and roofs torn off tomorrow
when the winds kick in.

On Tue, 9 Feb 2010 19:00:57 -0500, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

Next year, when the snow clears. Be sure to buy ahead, and
keep your home stocked with food, kerosene, and other needs.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Stranded" stayin@home.
wrote in message ...

Well, 24" had just fallen and now we're getting nailed with
another
20" on top of it.

PRIMARY PLAN: Assume that the farmer who has been reliable
for so many
years would continue to be.

SECONDARY PLAN: Call other snow removal people listed in
phone book.

TERTIARY PLAN: If I'd've know that #1 and #2 wouldn't work,
I'd've
put the vehicle at the bottom of the driveway, shop for
small amts. of
food every day, and carry it up the hill. We did this in
the past.