Posted to alt.home.repair
Caesar Romano Caesar Romano is offline

Default So Where Are All These Unemployed People?

On Mon, 08 Feb 2010 21:28:40 -0600, "Pete C."
wrote Re So Where Are All These Unemployed People?:

All I know is during summer I can't see any snow caps on the Rockies
which were there even 20 years ago. Columbia Ice field is retreating
like crazy even you young guy like me can notice. I had to install
central air couple years ago. Korea experienced coldest/snowy winter
in 60 years.

The earth does not stay static for our convenience, it continues to go
through it's normal cycles and changes whether we like it or not.

Exactly.