Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
mac davis[_5_] mac davis[_5_] is offline

Default Stupid mistake.. info for new turners

On Mon, 8 Feb 2010 20:38:54 -0600, tom koehler
wrote:

Heal quickly and well. My take on this lesson for all is this... we get
comfortable and then complacent, doing what we do, and too often forget the
rules. Each thing we touch has its own rules - the lathe, the other tools,
and the wood. Thank you for posting this sobering reminder.
tom koehler

I will find a way or make one.

Thanks, Tom...

My dad ran a sign shop and almost lost some fingers being careless with a table
saw... He told us kids that if we ever stopped being afraid of our tools, it was
time to quit using them..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing