Posted to rec.woodworking
Upscale Upscale is offline

Default Video of my DIY version of Rockler's Pock-it Hole Clamp

On Mon, 08 Feb 2010 17:38:26 -0600, -MIKE-
wrote:

With all the talk in the other thread, I decided to throw one these
together in the shop.
It's obviously a very rough prototype, but it worked very well and took
less than an hour to build. I also used a cam toggle clamp so it is a
lot faster than tightening a knob screw.

What did the cam toggle clamp cost? Was it cheap enough to make it
worthwhile not to buy the $20 Rockler clamp version
?

I guess the big advantage to your home made clamp is that you can make
it any size you want and you got to spend a little quality time in the
shop building somethat that actually works as it should.