Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Video of my DIY version of Rockler's Pock-it Hole Clamp

On Mon, 08 Feb 2010 17:38:26 -0600, -MIKE- wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_bTtHJLnl8

In any case, I think you could build your own with little effort/time
and make it better than the Rockler version.

Neat. I enjoyed the video. Versatile in many applications.

For just plain face frames, I think I'd just mount a couple of 2x4 pieces
at right angles on a piece of plywood and attach hold down clamps. Of
course that doesn't work for any joint not a flush corner.