Posted to alt.home.repair
Pete C. Pete C. is offline

Default So Where Are All These Unemployed People?

Bob F wrote:

Tony Hwang wrote:
Stranded wrote:
25" of snow Saturday. The farmer who has been handling snow removal
here for the past 33 years didn't even attempt it. Driveway is 660
and steep but he has tackled this much snow before. Called others
from the Yellow Pages, no dice. Another foot of snow expected
Tues.-Wed. Death by starvation. Never thought I'd go out this way.

Hmmm,
Blame global warming!!

Very well could be. Weather extremes are one symptom.

If we were actually seeing any weather extremes I might believe that,
however the weather we are seeing now matches nicely with the weather we
saw around 30 years and change ago, and 30 years before that, etc. This
stuff runs in cycles and the current crop of global warming alarmists is
too young and / or has too short an attention span to realize that what
we are seeing now is nothing new.