Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Mycelium[_2_] Mycelium[_2_] is offline

Default Bad Cap

On Sun, 07 Feb 2010 11:43:34 -0700, Jim Thompson
wrote:

On Sun, 07 Feb 2010 13:18:45 -0500, Hammy wrote:

On Sat, 06 Feb 2010 19:48:02 -0800, Mycelium
wrote:

[Snip]moronic drivel

Read the OP's recent post dip****.

Gee the self proclaimed mobo and capacitor expert is wrong. Surprise
surprise! Oh I forgot expert solderer too, better then NASA grade
didn't you say. What a ****ing maroon.

Not surprising. What do you do idiot solder other peoples designs and
sit around the cafeteria listening to the designers and only partially
comprehend what they are discussing? Then come here and pretend you're
an expert.

I think I said this before but it's worth repeating YOUR FULL OF ****.

It looks like we should start calling you "Always wrong two". To go
with always wrong 1 who already chimed in here with his useless
insights into nothing.

If you observe headers carefully, you will see that "Mycelium" is just
another obnoxious nym of the one and only "Always Wrong"... and just
as easily filtered out.

What does one call a person who debates himself... perhaps "Slowman_2"
would be most appropriate ?:-)

And...

John Fields == "Slowman_3"

John Larkin == "Slowman_4"

...Jim Thompson

Dumb****. There was no incidence of anyone debating themselves, though
your brain cells always appear to be at odds with each other and with
reality as well.