Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Mycelium[_2_] Mycelium[_2_] is offline

Default Bad Cap

On Sun, 07 Feb 2010 13:18:45 -0500, Hammy wrote:

Not surprising. What do you do idiot solder other peoples designs and
sit around the cafeteria listening to the designers and only partially
comprehend what they are discussing? Then come here and pretend you're
an expert.

The gang boy retard that cannot even write "you're" correctly, AT ANY
TIME EVER IN HIS PATHETIC LIFE, is trying to tell me that I don't know
what I am talking about. Hilarious!

My scalp flakes know more about soldering than your pathetic ass ever
will, boy.