Posted to rec.woodworking
C & E C & E is offline

Default collar bone

"Nonny" wrote in message
news
Sorry about not posting for a while, but I've literally been in a sling.
Around the first of the year, I took a header down the stairs here at home
and did a number on my shoulder and collar bone. It was just a few days
before we went on a 3-week cruise, to boot. I made it on the cruise, but
typing and lifting anything over 3# are off limits for the time being.
I'll be back posting in a few weeks if the bones heal OK, but until then
I'll just be a lurker.

--
Nonny

Man, my gut twisted when I read about the accident. Three and a half years
ago I slipped on the wet deck steps, cleared three of them and clipped the
bottom one and the concrete. I crushed T8 vertebra. It didn't give me much
trouble until last year and worsened until I had to have a spinal cord
stimulator inserted, now using narcotic patches and can't work. You did
indeed dodge a bigger bullet than you realize. It's like that anytime we
get hurt - it could have been worse. Glad that for the most part you are
OK.