Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Bill Noble[_2_] Bill Noble[_2_] is offline

Default Green libs cause green pipes

"Buerste" wrote in message

Hmmm, let's see. Do you think anybody working a Chicago city contract
were members of a union? What is the ratio of liberals to conservatives
in unions? Synapses fired!

political statement is clear in the thread title. No information RE
unionization of Chicago building code writers, my point was that nonsense is
nonsense, and the political attribution is uncalled for.

Oh, and apparently some folks (not you) cannot recognize sarcasm, but that's
to be expected in puerile conversations.

We would all be a lot better off, and the country would too, if political
slander were omitted where it is uncalled for. there is nothing liberal or
conservative about urination, nor about improperly installed appliances, or
about building codes that don't make sense.