Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wes[_2_] Wes[_2_] is offline

Default Green libs cause green pipes

"Bill Noble" wrote:

"Buerste" wrote in message

"Wes" wrote in message
"Burled Frau" wrote:

'Green' experiment at City Hall stinks

WAY OVER PRICED WATERLESS URINALS AT CITY HALL | Building code requires
copper pipes but urine corrodes the metal -- hence, the awful smell

They put those nasty things in at work and now they are trying to figure
out how to take
them back out. The cartridges are expensive, the life time of a
cartridge falls short of
what was advertized and they stink.

Maybe this is a good idea where water is in short supply but Michigan is
swimming in the
stuff.

Wes
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller

50k gallons costs about $1.98 around the Great Lakes. Foolish libs can't
do math, or more likely...some lib's brother got the contract and libtard
politicians got kick-backs. Gee, I wonder if taxes were paid on all the
graft?

it really amazes me that you guys know for sure that it was liberals who
violated the installation instructions on an appliance, leading to exactly
the problems expected. Do you think it is just possible that you cannot
infer someone's politics from their inability to read instructions? I am
personally aware of installations of waterless urinals that have been
operating flawlessly for 5 or more years, without odors. Now, these are
installed in a large facility in one of the more liberal states - Texas - so
I guess that doesn't count.

I encourage you guys to consider forming synapses and then employing them
productively -

Since you quoted Buerste and I, I'm going to assume 'you guys' means the two of us.

I didn't make any political statement. I did say the things are nasty though.

Wes