Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default PING: GUNNER- High-Speed Spindle

On Sun, 31 Jan 2010 00:44:40 -0500, "Buerste"
wrote:

Have you got a 10krpm spindle gathering dust? I need to spin a 6"-7" x
1/16"-3/32" cut-off disk with 1-2 hp. I had bought a Deil (sp) a few years
ago but I can't find it.

The spindle I have in use now is shop-made using Barden bearings. It's not
perfect enough and it's a bit noisy with vibration.

Nope..I sure dont. But Ill check around. What size arbor/chuck do you
need?

Gunner

Whenever a Liberal utters the term "Common Sense approach"....grab your
wallet, your ass, and your guns because the sombitch is about to do
something damned nasty to all three of them.