Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Buerste Buerste is offline

Default Green libs cause green pipes

"Wes" wrote in message
"Burled Frau" wrote:

'Green' experiment at City Hall stinks

WAY OVER PRICED WATERLESS URINALS AT CITY HALL | Building code requires
copper pipes but urine corrodes the metal -- hence, the awful smell

They put those nasty things in at work and now they are trying to figure
out how to take
them back out. The cartridges are expensive, the life time of a cartridge
falls short of
what was advertized and they stink.

Maybe this is a good idea where water is in short supply but Michigan is
swimming in the
stuff.

Wes
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller

50k gallons costs about $1.98 around the Great Lakes. Foolish libs can't do
math, or more likely...some lib's brother got the contract and libtard
politicians got kick-backs. Gee, I wonder if taxes were paid on all the
graft?