Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Entrances AreNOT Modern

Well, you weren't there. And so you have no credibility to
tell me what went on, in my own mind. Sorry about that.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"NotX" wrote in message
On Wed, 3 Feb 2010 19:04:20 -0500, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

I changed my mind from Atheist to Mormon when I felt the
Spirit of the Lord during the lessons.

In order for that to happen, you would have to ALREADY
believe, in
order to interpret it that way.

Also, the message the
missionaries taught me.

So you believe garbage just because some idiot claims to?

Each new thing. I already knew it
some how, but not by hearing it on Earth.

There's only one such place accessible to a human being.
That is your
imagination. There's nothing there that you didn't put
there.

[snip improperly placed, improperly formatted, and
irresponsible sig]
--
"Never underestimate the power of stupid
people in large groups"