Posted to uk.d-i-y
dennis@home dennis@home is offline

Default 'Liquid glass: the spray-on scientific revelation'

"Clive George" wrote in message
o.uk...

My "local" hospital (25 miles away, one of the downsides of living in a
rural area) is out of town, and still charges (the railway station car
park a mile away doesn't!). There's nothing but the hospital there either.
The car parks are always full, and I think the charges are there to
encourage use of PT even though the PT ain't great.

I shall ask them what their policy is.

Well they aren't charging enough and should charge more and provide more
spaces if they are always full.

My local hospital gets loads of complaints about charges and they always
quote the max daily rate despite them selling 10 single use tickets for £10,
weekly passes for £10 and 3 month passes for £20