Posted to rec.woodworking
-MIKE- -MIKE- is offline

Default Craftsman Radial Arm Saw Motor Removal

On 2/3/10 7:03 PM, Lee Michaels wrote:
http://www.searspartsdirect.com/partsdirect/getModel!retrieve.pd?modelNumber=113.197150

--

Those are nice diagrams. You can zoom in on the exploded views and print
them out. Very nice if you want to tear into something and fix it.

But of course, there are some of us, who find this sort of thing to be
outside their comfort zone. Personally, myself, I can do it. But I don't
like to. And I make mistakes at this sort of thing. And have had parts left
over after final assembly.

I can design things. I can build things. Not so good at fixing things.

I guess I forget how it is for *normal* people.
I was always opening up things as a kid... got my share of jolts from a
charged capacitor or two. :-)
And for 11 years, part of my job was tearing into electronics.

--

-MIKE-

--Elvin Jones (1927-2004)
--