Posted to uk.d-i-y
clot clot is offline

Default 'Liquid glass: the spray-on scientific revelation'

geoff wrote:
In message , Clot
writes
Falco wrote:
Clot wrote:
Falco wrote:
Owain wrote:
On 2 Feb, 22:02, Simon C. wrote:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/s.../Liquid-glass-...
Liquid glass, a revolutionary invisible non-toxic spray that
protects against everything from bacteria to UV radiation, could
soon be used on a vast range of products.

I bet if you spray it on your CDs it makes them sound wonderful
too. And with the efficiency of NHS purchasing it will be cheaper
to get it from Russ Andrews than buy it on prescription.

Owain

Live in a decent part of the UK as I do - and get your
prescriptions free - oh, and free hospital car parking as well!

You couldn't get any cheaper than that!

Diolch yn fawr.

Rydych yn croesawu.

Ble chi?

Someone buy them some sheep and a pair of wellies ...

An hour earlier had I read this, I might have been needing to clear a red
mist from the monitor!