Posted to alt.home.repair
mm mm is offline

Default How do I clean a continuous cleaning oven?

On Tue, 02 Feb 2010 21:35:15 -0500, aemeijers
wrote:

mm wrote:
(Tale of minor OCD snipped)

Yes indeed. At least I don't have major OCD!

Local Habitat ReStore, CraigsList, local ad paper, the back room at
local Ma'n'Pa appliance store, are all good sources for used clean

Good ideas. Will do. Thanks a lot. Copy to my email program to
remind myself.

working appliances in whatever color you want. You may have to wait a
few weeks and watch closely, but it'll turn up. And unlike a frig,
energy efficiency isn't a big concern with a stove, because it is on so
little.

Good point.