Mark

Default Table Saws at Costco or Sam's Club???

nickelpar wrote:

After doing some initial research in this group and elsewhere, I'm
convinced I would be sorry if I spend only $XXX or $XXX on my first
XXX. I'm new to woodworking,.... I wasn't initally planning on a $XXX budget, but if I
can get a great price on a better XXX, I'm there.

Hell, Man, you don't even have your first saw and your already looking
at this the 'right way'.

Check out the used stuff in Sundays paper.

Mark

N.E. Ohio

Never argue with a fool, a bystander can't tell you apart. (S. Clemens,
A.K.A. Mark Twain)

When in doubt hit the throttle. It may not help but it sure ends the
suspense. (Gaz, r.moto)