Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Entrances AreNOT Modern

Have we ever met in person, or are you fantasizing?

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Frank Warner" wrote in message
. ..
In article ,
Stormin Mormon
wrote:

I used to be an atheist. I'd never want to go back.

You were never an atheist. You might have "hated God," or
turned your
back on him, or led a life that you imagine all atheists
lead ("I was a
drunk, did drugs / sold drugs, had sex with whores, lied,
stole, hated
God and had absolutely no morals or ethics"), but you were
never an
atheist.

Losing and subsequently lacking belief in fairy tales for
grownups is
no different from losing and subsequently lacking belief in
childhood
fairy tales. You can't suddenly start believing in Santa
Claus again
without serious cognitive dissonance.

-Frank

--