Posted to alt.home.repair
Frank Warner Frank Warner is offline

Default Entrances AreNOT Modern

In article , Stormin Mormon
wrote:

I used to be an atheist. I'd never want to go back.

You were never an atheist. You might have "hated God," or turned your
back on him, or led a life that you imagine all atheists lead ("I was a
drunk, did drugs / sold drugs, had sex with whores, lied, stole, hated
God and had absolutely no morals or ethics"), but you were never an
atheist.

Losing and subsequently lacking belief in fairy tales for grownups is
no different from losing and subsequently lacking belief in childhood
fairy tales. You can't suddenly start believing in Santa Claus again
without serious cognitive dissonance.

-Frank

--
Here's some of my work: