Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Garden Sprayer (with metal wand; metal related)

Maybe ten years ago, I did buy a backpack sprayer. Can't
remember which company. HF or Northern tools, or some other
catalog place. Got the big 5 gal one. Fifty bucks, but it
looked like a neat toy. And it arrived with a gentle fan
sparay tip, not adjustable. To get the brass tip which was
adjustable, needs another $16.95 plus shipping, to the
company. I did that. And, in all the years I've owned it,
I've not used the sprayer for anything useful.

I figured it would be good for cleaning coils on roof top
AC, but havn't done one of those. Or for brush fires, but
havn't done one of those either.

I still have the sprayer. I should tear it apart, and
vaseline all the orings, and grease the sprayer tip threads
(brass tip; metal related content.)

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Larry Jaques" wrote in
message ...

Nice! I picked up a scratch-n-dent 2gal stainless Hudson
with
backpack straps (as if) which is serving me well. $40
delivered.

--
Imagination is the beginning of creation. You imagine what
you desire,