Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default OT - iPad in the news today ...

Given the chatter over the past few years about how Apple needs to make
a tablet, I wonder why nobody else has stepped into the gap and started
making and marketing them? It's not like the Interweb hasn't been full
of pundits and bloggers screaming about the need for such a product...

Maybe they were waiting for a company that actually knows how to
innovate to create a market they can try to grab a small piece of?

IMO, this guy pretty well hits the nail on the head:

http://www.engadget.com/2010/01/31/e...e-ipad-launch/

As I said in another post, building on what went before is one of
Apple's strong suits, but much better explained above.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/22/08