Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
William Wixon William Wixon is offline

Default OT A new "constitutional right"

"Ed Huntress" wrote in message

Exxon's contributions cancel themselves out. They back both sides.

Make that, they've bought both sides. Which is to say, both side back
Exxon.

Payback's a bitch, eh?

"Payback" by whom, RD? It sounds like you're saying that Exxon's and other
multinationals' international financial interests are now overwhelming the
political messages for our entire political system, and that you think
this is a good idea. Right?

This reminds me of a comment made by David Brooks some years ago at a
Republican house party, in which someone commented that bankers are
running the country. "That sounds like a good idea to me," said Brooks. He
seems to have changed his tune in recent years. And I suspect that the
right-wingers who are gloating now are going to have reason to follow the
same course, wondering what they have wrought, and why they did it.

--
Ed Huntress

this supreme court decision is like a science fiction story.
i bet right now some mixed race woman that was born (and doesn't have a
birth certificate no doubt) in beijing has been groomed for the past 40
years, currently resides in the u.s. and she'll be nominated for the '12
election cycle to become the president of the united states, and her entire
campaign will be financed by the chicoms. they've got us by the balls.

b.w.