Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default A new "constitutional right"

"RD (The Sandman)" wrote in message
Wildbilly wrote in news:wldbilly-
:

In article
,
"HH&C" wrote:

On Jan 29, 10:30 pm, rangerssuck wrote:
On Jan 29, 4:13 pm, "RD (The Sandman)" rdsandman(spamlock)

@comcast.net wrote:
Cliff wrote
:

Unlimited funding for office from unions.
Buy your rethugs now !!!

Excuse me, but unions support the Dems and the decision was about
corporations and the last 60 days prior to an election.

Do you really think that unions have money to spend that's anywhere
near what the likes of Exxon has?

Exxon's contributions cancel themselves out. They back both sides.

Make that, they've bought both sides. Which is to say, both side back
Exxon.

Payback's a bitch, eh?

"Payback" by whom, RD? It sounds like you're saying that Exxon's and other
multinationals' international financial interests are now overwhelming the
political messages for our entire political system, and that you think this
is a good idea. Right?

This reminds me of a comment made by David Brooks some years ago at a
Republican house party, in which someone commented that bankers are running
the country. "That sounds like a good idea to me," said Brooks. He seems to
have changed his tune in recent years. And I suspect that the right-wingers
who are gloating now are going to have reason to follow the same course,
wondering what they have wrought, and why they did it.

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Ed Huntress" wrote in message

Payback's a bitch, eh?

"Payback" by whom, RD? It sounds like you're saying that Exxon's and other
multinationals' international financial interests are now overwhelming the
political messages for our entire political system, and that you think
this is a good idea. Right?

This reminds me of a comment made by David Brooks some years ago at a
Republican house party, in which someone commented that bankers are
running the country. "That sounds like a good idea to me," said Brooks. He
seems to have changed his tune in recent years. And I suspect that the
right-wingers who are gloating now are going to have reason to follow the
same course, wondering what they have wrought, and why they did it.

--
Ed Huntress

they'll blame it on bill clinton, or barack (hussein) obama.

b.w.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"William Wixon" wrote in message

[...]

and they'll be bellyaching if saudi arabia bankrolls a democrat's television
campaign ads, and he WINS. undue outside influence. seems to me you're
mistaken if you think this is a good thing.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT A new "constitutional right"

[...]

this supreme court decision is like a science fiction story.
i bet right now some mixed race woman that was born (and doesn't have a
birth certificate no doubt) in beijing has been groomed for the past 40
years, currently resides in the u.s. and she'll be nominated for the '12
election cycle to become the president of the united states, and her entire
campaign will be financed by the chicoms. they've got us by the balls.

b.w.