Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
William Wixon William Wixon is offline

Default A new "constitutional right"

"Ed Huntress" wrote in message

Payback's a bitch, eh?

"Payback" by whom, RD? It sounds like you're saying that Exxon's and other
multinationals' international financial interests are now overwhelming the
political messages for our entire political system, and that you think
this is a good idea. Right?

This reminds me of a comment made by David Brooks some years ago at a
Republican house party, in which someone commented that bankers are
running the country. "That sounds like a good idea to me," said Brooks. He
seems to have changed his tune in recent years. And I suspect that the
right-wingers who are gloating now are going to have reason to follow the
same course, wondering what they have wrought, and why they did it.

--
Ed Huntress

they'll blame it on bill clinton, or barack (hussein) obama.

b.w.