Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default OT Toyota

On Sat, 30 Jan 2010 22:48:31 -0500, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On Sat, 30 Jan 2010 19:33:25 -0600, "HeyBub"
wrote:

Can you imagine what would happen if, while you're driving along Route 101
enjoying the scenery, your girlfriend squirmed around with an urgent need to
put her face in your lap and in so doing hit the shift lever?

True story. A big lawsuit was being reported on a regular basis in
the Hartford Courant. A couple left a bar, probably inebriated, in
his Mercedes SL. Hit a tree, both were ejected, he was killed. She
says he was driving, pay my medical bills. His family says she was
driving, pay for our loss.

Her defense? Your honor, I could not have been driving. I was giving
him a BJ at the time. At "the moment" he hit the gas.

Must of got a cramp in his leg, before he died.