Posted to alt.home.repair
aemeijers aemeijers is offline

Default Entrances AreNOT Modern

Bill wrote:
...There was no refrigeration etc. It was on this
basis entrances to the home were contrived. Now many of us get paid
twice or once a month, and some people get bonuses every few
months and so on. This has changed our bringing-home-the-bacon
methods. Now we use huge vehicles into which we pack huge
amounts of groceries....

The new house design should be a garage situated next to the kitchen.

And cabinet like doors which open up in the garage. On the other side of
these doors would be the kitchen counter top!

So drive into your garage, open the cabinet doors, then unload your
groceries right into the kitchen...

Hard to make a fire break that way....

--
aem sends...