Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus7752 Ignoramus7752 is offline

Default Ammo prices for 7.62x39

On 2010-01-30, rangerssuck wrote:
On Jan 29, 3:15?pm, Ignoramus7752
wrote:
On 2010-01-29, Steve Ackman wrote:

In , on Thu, 16 Apr 2009
07:51:14 -0500, Ignoramus2981, wrote:

Went to cheaperthandirt.com to replenish some supplies, and was
shocked to see that 1,000 rounds of 7.62x39 now costs $499. WTF?

? Nine months has certainly made a difference. ?Wolf is
now $240/1000. ?I guess the "investors" have sufficient
stockpiles.

I stocked up a few years ago for $90/1000 rounds boxes. Still have a
lot left.

Hopefully the "investors" will soon be unloading that ammo to free up
basement space for the next fad (crocodile skins maybe?), so I hope
the prices will fall down further. I would like to get at least 3,000
more rounds, just in case.

Not to stir the hornet's nest or anything, but, just in case what?

Just in case if gun haters ban ammunition, or in case if Great Cull
actually begins. Or if the price goes up again.