Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
RangersSuck RangersSuck is offline

Default Ammo prices for 7.62x39

On Jan 29, 3:15*pm, Ignoramus7752
wrote:
On 2010-01-29, Steve Ackman wrote:

In , on Thu, 16 Apr 2009
07:51:14 -0500, Ignoramus2981, wrote:

Went to cheaperthandirt.com to replenish some supplies, and was
shocked to see that 1,000 rounds of 7.62x39 now costs $499. WTF?

* Nine months has certainly made a difference. *Wolf is
now $240/1000. *I guess the "investors" have sufficient
stockpiles.

I stocked up a few years ago for $90/1000 rounds boxes. Still have a
lot left.

Hopefully the "investors" will soon be unloading that ammo to free up
basement space for the next fad (crocodile skins maybe?), so I hope
the prices will fall down further. I would like to get at least 3,000
more rounds, just in case.

Not to stir the hornet's nest or anything, but, just in case what?