Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wes[_2_] Wes[_2_] is offline

Default Ammo prices for 7.62x39

Ignoramus2981 wrote:

My own comment on this is that I hope that more ammo will be imported
and prices will come down to earth, possibly with the fools dumping
that stuff that they stocked up on with such certainty. I still have
enough ammo stocked up from the good times, and will just wait.

My only concern is with a change of leadership down the road, our domestic ammo
manufacturers find a population with such a glut of ammo on hand that the manufacturers
can't sell enough ammo to stay in business.

There could be a bust cycle for our ammo firms.

Wes