Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Karl Townsend Karl Townsend is offline

Default Wood splitting smile

I got another one from just yesterday. I invited Eli, 13, to go fishing.
When we got to the dock, I said,"Let me tie you up" He said, "No, I know how
to fish. Don't need your help." OK

Well when we got out there to the honey hole, we were just a bangin' the
mangrove snapper. Not the baby boy groves either, MANgroves. Well, I'd get
one, Lenny would get, Dave would get one. Then Eli would pull up a grunt.
And we'd go around again. Then Lenny started picking on Eli, "Man, you're a
good bait fisherman".

After about an hour of this, Eli says" OK, what are you doing, show me how"

I actually taught a kid to listen.

He was a bangin' them with the best of us by the end of the day. I'm sure he
won't mention it when he spanks my ass in a couple yearsVBG

Karl