Posted to uk.d-i-y
A.Lee A.Lee is offline

Default Who pays?

Fredxx wrote:
"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message..
And of course he got a ticket. It never even occurred to me.
Would he have to pay for that himself? I'm feeling so guilty about it as
he was such a nice bloke.

One thing to bear in mind, he should be able to put the parking fine as an
expense, so will get the tax back on it. He may therefore appreciate a cash
contribution.

Not for the last 2 Companies I worked for.
Both stated you must comply with the Law, and any fines you get must be
paid by the driver at the time. This included parking fines in central
London when working on call-outs.

Alan.