Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] mkirsch1@rochester.rr.com is offline

Default Gasoline in Home Heating Oil - Bad?

On Jan 28, 4:46*am, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:
I'm glat there is a spell Czech person out their. It wood be
boring on the Usened if we all ignoard spelling airs.

Mormons are conservative, are they not? I mean, you don't drink
anything good or fun for crying out loud. That's pretty danged
conservative... Then again that whole multiple-wives thing some
Mormons do is pretty liberal...

Being conservative, I would expect you to have a similar attitude
about poor spelling and grammar. After all, everyone in America should
speak English, right? If they should speak it, they should speak it
correctly. If they speak it correctly they should also write it
correctly.

Spelling and grammar errors show a lack of personal responsibility.
Personal responsibility is one of the cornerstones of conservatism.

Oh, but I forgot. Conservatives are only conservative until it affects
them. If their kid ends up going through a windshield because they
weren't wearing a seatbelt, then "There Oughtta Be A Law Against That
(tm)." If they're called on to be responsible for themselves, they're
the first to cry "It's Someone Else's Fault(tm)."

Scream bloody murder when a black guy says "aks" instead of "ask," or
a Hispanic speaks spanish to his kid in public, but cry foul when
their poor spelling skills are mentioned. True American Conservatism.