Posted to alt.engineering.electrical,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.repair
[email protected] osr@uakron.edu is offline

Default Is this an ink flow sensor? (Ink Jet printer)

I note that HP drivers here switch to "color" very often when printing
B&W documents, I manually check before each print run now. PITA.
I did have some HP carts reloaded for my mom's home printer-copier,
which she uses to keep her medical bills straight (at age 82, she's
not into the net)
It runs, but shows the ink as low constantly. Popping open one cart
revealed that its definition of low is NOT my definition of low.

Sounds like we need a "truth in printing" rule from the CPSC, instead
of them going after things like fireworks and lawnmowers.

Steve