Posted to uk.d-i-y
JJ[_11_] JJ[_11_] is offline

Default Simple mains question..

I'm running both sides of a 2.5 T&E ring through the same 16x32mm
conduit
including running one 2.5 T&E unadulterated neatly through the back of
the
30mm pattress whilst the other one is cut, stripped, trimmed, and
twisted.

I've read through my books and I cannot see anything saying that I
cannot do that, but you guys seem to have an encyclopaedia's knowledge
of
the regs so I thought whilst I'm still early on I'll ask for
comments.
Better to fix things now then to be shot down by the BCO or P
Competant..

Any comments?
JJ

- this was on the bottom of a longer rambling post I have now deleted,
in the hope of tempting some replies