Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
legg legg is offline

Default MC1350 appnote.

On Fri, 22 Jan 2010 15:23:45 -0000, "ian field"
wrote:

"Jim Thompson" /Snicker
wrote in message ...
On Thu, 21 Jan 2010 22:22:25 -0000, "ian field"
wrote:

"Jim Thompson" /Snicker
wrote in message ...
On Thu, 21 Jan 2010 18:18:21 -0000, "ian field"
wrote:

Is there an appnote for the MC1350?

TIA.

The appnote is AN545A/D, but I can't find it anywhere :-(

Not so long ago I found a repository of Motorola's appnotes, now you've
told
me the number it will be easy to check the list for it.

Thanks.

Please share the link to the repository. I used to know it, but lost
it myself :-(

It was a webpage I found while I was searching for something else, so I
downloaded the appnotes and moved on.

One possibility is, I could zip the folder and post it here, or its possible
I may have used CutePDF to print the page - this usually lists the URL at
the bottom of each page.

Its on my other PC so I'll look when I'm at that machine.

It used to be

http://merchant.hibbertco.com/servlet/MtrlDeactServlet

but this was closed a few years ago.

RL