Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARWadsworth ARWadsworth is offline

Default Scrap Copper prices

"dennis@home" wrote in message

"Onetap" wrote in message
On 25 Jan, 12:59, "dennis@home" wrote:

Where's Tony Martin when you need
him?

Hopefully somewhere he can't get an illegal firearm.
There are enough criminals with illegal firearms without letting a
con
have one.

Oh, you think he obtained a pump action shotgun to hunt rabbits,
illegally.

He obtained an illegal firearm because he was in fear of his life and
property and because those who he (and we) had paid to protect him,
the police, the Gendarmes, the Men-of-Arms, had repeatedly failed
him.

What would you do if you had been in Bleak House, Dennis? There were
two options, sell up and move out or fight. And you cannot fight a mob
of pikies single-handed with a 3 x 2.

Don't talk stupid, I might think you are TNP.

There were numerous things that could have been done at Bleak house that
would probably have stopped the incident.

Good effective policing for example.

Ha ha ha. Never seen that. The police are a bunch of ******* and my Mums
budgie is more experienced in life than the bullys in blue.

For instance he could have fitted some lights rather than deliberately
turning all the lights off so the passing crims would attempt a break in.

So it was Tony Martins fault that he was burgled?

Stupid **** should have left the lights on. That will fool a pikey.

Adam